Pass The AUX + Beat Talk
Terms and conditions of the contemporary music landscape
So&Such welcomes you to an evening of unreleased music, nerdy production chats and interesting discussions about the terms and conditions of the contemporary music landscape – with a focus on our beloved Malmö.
The evening will start with a new edition of our recognized PASS THE AUX concept – creating a new platform for upcoming producers to highlight, discuss or just vibe with new unreleased ideas. It’s easy, if you’re a producer (or artist) with unreleased things that you would love to showcase in a context like this – bring your ideas on a USB or your phone and pull up.
PASS THE AUX will be followed by BEAT TALK, an interesting panel discussion regarding the opportunities and boundaries of being a music producer/artist, a music collective or any other part of the complicated music field of today. The talk will be divided into two parts – production and distribution – with a range of interesting guests. Hosted by the Malmö journalist/DJ Lautaro Cubilla.
– Emilia Carapic aka BAC NINI, producer/artist and teacher at Glokala Spinneriet
– Armand Jakobsson aka DJ Seinfeld, producer and DJ
– Christine Owman, musician/composer and founder of Revolving Records
– Niklas Tjäder, musician/producer
– Sebastian Geels, Amuse
– Ibrahim Handulleh, Co-founder of TUKIO
– Esau Alcona, Music Editor Sveriges Radio P3/P3 Din Gata
– Fatina Masri aka DJ Cleva, Music Programmer/Manager for Leslie Tay
See you at Inkonst!
*This event is a part of The Festival, the week-long idea festival connected to The Conference 2018.